ALMACO has 15 years experience in designing, supplying and commissioning high-quality USPH galleys onboard passenger ships & offshore units.
ALMACO provides complete turnkey services to shipyards and owners who are either building or modernizing galleys and other catering areas: bars, buffet counters and pantries.
ALMACO’s typical scope of supply includes:
- Design of the catering areas in the form of layouts and equipment list (quantities, types and sizes)
- Supply of all catering equipment and all stainless steel furniture
- Installation and commissioning of the equipment
- Warranty handling
- After Sales Services
ALMACO continuously develops its products and services in order to offer comprehensive systems that fully support all operational needs that an owner may have.
- GEM Galley Energy Management - ALMACO GEM system allows cruise ship owners to control the energy usage in the galley areas. With our computerized system, owners can save up to 25 percent of electrical power for the cooking equipment (and more when combined with the ventilation system). The system will be combined with inherently energy-efficient appliances as is always ALMACO’s focus when selecting equipment for its customers.
- Control & Monitoring of galley’s refrigerators – ALMACO provides a control system that links all refrigerators on-board, whether they are located in the galley or in other catering areas, and allows the operators to ensure that USPH required temperatures are constantly maintained. The galleys’ refrigerators are connected to ALMACO’s advanced “Cool Control” providing the same features as for the cold stores.
- Prefabrication – ALMACO utilizes modular pre-fabrication technology to build walk-in pantries, cooking units and even show galleys. The pre-fabrication provides many benefits: reduced workload and installation time on board, Quality control and full testing prior to installation.
ALMACO supplies and installs turnkey galley areas. Every delivery is tailored to meet the exact needs of the client.
Our typical products are:
- All food processing and cooking equipment (all brands)
- Wash ware machineries
Stainless steel furniture
- Neutral furniture
- Bar counters
- Buffet counters
- Hoods and canopies
- Stainless steel panel system
For more information, please contact:
Deputy General Manager, Accommodation Systems
+358 2 277 7913
+358 40 705 0181
+1 561 558 1612
+1 561 221 4700