Project Engineer, Offshore Division
ALMACO Offshore ( Turku, Finland)
As Project Engineer in our Offshore division you will have responsibility of the technical management of assigned new building and modernization projects. You will analyze inquiries and support customers in expressing their needs. Your task will be to control project engineering works and to lead internal and subcontracted engineering teams. With your experience, you are the design & technical expert of the project towards external (Yard, Owner, Author) and internal parties (sales, purchasing, project management), from quotation to end of guarantee period.
In order to be successful in this position you would need to have
- At least 5 year of experience in engineering project management
- Site experience is seen as a plus
- Skills in delegating and organizing
- Understanding of marine and offshore technology
- Understanding of design methods
- Good spoken and written English
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Project., AutoCad, AVEVA Design tools.
For further inquiries about the position, please contact Vice President, Design & Engineering, Offshore Division Tapio Sallinen at email@example.com. Applications including CV are to be sent to Human Resources Melanie Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org