Project Engineer, Construction
ALMACO Construction (Turku, Finland)
As Project Engineer in our Construction division you will have responsibility of the technical management of assigned new building and modernization projects. You will analyze inquiries and support customers in expressing their needs. It will be your task to monitor the production of all design and engineering documents for the project, also managing design subcontractors. You are the design & technical expert of the project towards external (Owner, Author) and internal parties (sales, purchasing, project management), from quotation to end of guarantee period.
In order to be successful in this position you would need to have
- Master or Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Skills in delegating and organizing
- 5 years experience
- Understanding of marine technology
- Understanding of design methods
- Good spoken and written English
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Project., AutoCad / Design tools.
For further inquiries about the position, please contact Vice President, Engineering, Construction Division Juhani Määttänen at +358-40-773 2744. Applications including CV are to be sent to Human Resources Melanie Hernandez at email@example.com