Vice President Purchasing & Estimation, Construction division
You will be responsible for Construction Division’s global Vendor Management, purchasing, material scheduling and logistics functions as well as sales estimations.
One of your main tasks will be to further strengthen our partnership network globally serving our main market areas located in the Middle East and Caribbean. You will develop and implement a purchasing strategy that supports our ambitious growth targets. You will lead our growing purchasing organization currently consisting of six professionals. You will report to the Division’s President and you will be a member of the Division’s management team.
In order to be suitable for this key role, you shall have:
· Strong experience in leading sourcing, vendor management and purchasing of international building projects
· Proven track record in building effective international partnership networks
· Fluent English, both written and spoken
· Excellent negotiation skills at an international level; good natural authority with both partners and own organization
· Excellent organization and leadership skills
· Stress endurance
· Committed and ambitious working style
We offer you a key management role in a business at a starting stage and with enormous growth potential.
For further information, please contact Arespartners’ Senior Consultant Erkki Levä, tel. 040 181 9695.
Please send your application and CV with a salary request at www.arespartners.fi