ALMACO Group is a full service contractor for new construction and modernization of cabins, wet units, public spaces, galleys, laundries, provision stores, refrigeration machinery and complete living quarters.
ALMACO finishes catering modernization project onboard Westerdam
ALMACO finished a catering modernization project onboard Westerdam, which is owned by Holland America Line. The work was delivered in February 2023. The vessel Westerdam is a part of the Holland…
ALMACO hires new CDO to develop digital services
ALMACO’s goal is to offer our customers the best solutions and digital services for marine and offshore catering and accommodation areas. Let us introduce François Maugis, our new Vice President and…
Cabin wet units that guide sustainable guest behavior
In this interview with ALMACO, Juhani Lempinen from Oras shares his insight on how to plan cabin wet units onboard that save water and energy while offering the guests a rewarding and fun experience….
- Construction and commissioning of two 152-passenger luxury expedition vessels
- Designing, procurement and construction of all of the ships’ passenger and crew cabins, as well as crew public areas
- The production started in April 2020 at Helsinki Shipyard Inc. in Finland
Spirit of Adventure (2020)
- Engineering, supply, installation and commissioning of galleys, pantries and bar equipment
- The Spirit of Adventure was handed over to the owner on the 29th of September in Emden, Germany
- 30 full turnkey outfitted staterooms located on deck 9 during a drydock at the Grand Bahamas on March 2-31, 2020 as a part of Carnival Cruise Line’s “Fun Ship 2.0 Ship Enhancement Program