Commissioning Engineer, Refrigeration
As Commissioning Engineer, Refrigeration in our Catering Systems Division, you will hold the following responsibilities
- Commissioning of refrigeration plant, brine chillers, and pump stations
- Setting up, testing, and inspecting new and existing Marine Refrigeration plants and systems on newbuild and existing vessels, in compliance with the agreed project specification
- Ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations on board ships
- Troubleshooting for issue that may affect the project delivery, reporting nonconformity to his manager and design office.
- Being the point of contact for site technical commissioning activities as well as supporting the design team with final design, scope and specifications when required.
- Report progress of works carried out during commissioning
- Organize and handle commissioning according to set deadlines
- Ensuring the work carried out follows ALMACO’s quality standard
To be successful in this position, we will need to have
- 7 years + of experience in the field
- Experience in working on HFC refrigeration systems is essential, CO2 is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Bitzer screw compressor working philosophy, and capable to set up air coolers and coolers provided with EEV controls.
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience of working on refrigeration systems of any type and size.
- Good skill in working with Main control electrical control panel
- F – Gas certificate is a must.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Knowledge of USPHS standard and VSP construction guidelines is a plus.
Additionally, this position requires flexibility with travel and working abroad as well as strong autonomy and self-motivation.
For further inquiries about the position, please contact Quality, Commissioning and Guarantee Manager, Catering Systems Division, Nicola Cavallo at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications, including CV, will only be accepted if submitted online using the form below. If you have any questions, please contact Melanie Hernandez at email@example.com .
- Please note that by applying you are giving consent to ALMACO Group to keep your cv / resume in our database.