As Project Estimator, in our Catering Systems Division, you will hold the responsibility for project cost estimation to support our sales and project management.
Additionally, your specific responsibilities will be as follows:
Collect and develop ratios, tools, and key statistics that will support the estimation
Analyze sales inquiries and gather supplementary information for an accurate understanding of the scope to be quoted
In cooperation with the purchasers, ensure that data and costs received from suppliers and contractors are in line with technical requests, also verify quotation terms and conditions.
Feed the Excel project lists with the right itemized prices for each equipment/material that are needed
Build the complete project Cost Calculation Sheet and other calculations or related presentation documents needed for the estimation of the projects and for the customers, in the respect of company procedures and templates.
Keep a positive critical sense of the cost’s estimations, offered scopes and technical proposals, in cooperation with other involved teams.
In cooperation with our technical department, suggest alternatives solutions that could improve our competitiveness.
Hand-over suppliers offers to the appointed purchasers when projects are awarded.
Archive with methodology all suppliers and contractors’ costs and documentation for easy access and reference later.
Update the equipment list and its pricing during the order to delivery phase (change of revisions)
Participate to purchasing tasks, team workshops, missions, and developments of
To be successful in this position, we will need to have
- Fluent in English
- Ability to organize and prioritize ongoing multiple tasks
- Very good usage and agility with Microsoft Office (strong Excel knowledge required)
- Sense of responsibility, teamwork, interpersonal relations, and communication skills
- Detail oriented while keeping a good sense of analysis
- At ease with mathematics for business (margin calculation, ratios, etc…)
- Used to work under time pressure in a fast environment while keeping a financial rigor of the project
- Open minded, proactiveness, and ability to work in a fast-moving international environment
- Sensitivity and curiosity for technical products
For further inquiries about the position, please contact VP, Purchasing and Estimation, Stephane Denis at email@example.com. Applications, including CV, will only be accepted if submitted online using the form below. If you have any questions, please contact Melanie Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that by applying you are giving consent to ALMACO Group to keep your cv / resume in our database.