PROJECT MANAGER, TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT, CATERING SYSTEMS
As Project Manager, Technology Development, in our Catering Systems Division, you will hold the following key responsibilities
- Lead and implement the development of the Galley Efficiency Boost Plan, which consist in monitoring the galley operation’s efficiency thru various criteria (such as equipment usage, maintenance, workflow…etc.).
- Lead and implement the development of the new Maintenance App in close cooperation with the VP Lifecycle Services and the VP Maintenance.
- Lead the new developments of the existing Integrated Catering Management system, and in particular the Galley Energy Management system, in close cooperation with the Engineering Manager PS/RM.
- Participate to any other developments of the Digitalization project at Group level, as needed.
Additionally, in this role, you will also hold the following specific responsibilities:
- Closely cooperate with the Engineering Manager Galley and the Engineering Manager PS/RM to develop the relevant technical solutions.
- Identify the potential technical solutions providers and set the necessary partnerships.
- Ensure the technical solutions are compliant to all applicable requirements (norms, standards, client requirements) and are cost effective.
- Cost calculation of the newly developed solutions, and ROI calculations.
- Support NB and Service Sales for the offering.
- Follow-up of the implementation of the solution’s onboard ships.
- Analyze the data and issue the regular reporting, including recommendations for improvements.
- Communicate directly with the clients to ensure their satisfaction.
- Technology watch and benchmarking.
- Networking with technology solutions providers, research institutes, universities…etc.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication skills, both writing and speaking.
- Bachelor / Master / Engineer education with good technical knowledges in IT, such as database management, data analysis, communication technologies, artificial intelligence.
- Experience in shipbuilding and/or galley operation is a real plus.
- Team spirit and good interpersonal relations skills
- An open-mind, self-starter motivation, creativity, and curiosity of new technologies
For further inquiries about the position, please contact VP, Design & Engineering, Jean-François Aumont at [email protected]. Applications, including CV, will only be accepted if submitted online using the form below. If you have any questions, please contact Melanie Hernandez at [email protected] .
· Please note that by applying you are giving consent to ALMACO Group to keep your cv / resume in our database.