designer, Provision Stores, Electrical, Piping
As Designer, Provision Stores, Electrical, Piping in our Catering Systems Division, you will hold the following responsibilities
- Autonomously create and keep up to date the technical drawings related to electrical, piping, or HVAC in conformance with the contract as well as the standard set
- Prepare GA views for supervision system and set the supervision paraments/tags within the Human Man Interface as well as participate in the Historian settings and Vantage developments to make GEN systems functional.
- Create and keep up to date all required documents according to ALMACO’s standards.
- Evaluate and inform the project engineer and contract manager about any modifications that could impact the cost.
- Check drawings coming from Shipyard or sub-contractors and propose relevant corrective actions
- File technical information related to the contract according to ALMACO’s process
- Ensure that Customer is getting complete, correct, and satisfactory technical support with fast reactivity.
- Support the project manager and purchase dept on the technical co-ordination with suppliers and installation teams
- Manage technical exchanges with production factories / suppliers to ensure correct understanding of expectations
- Follow drawing files exchange processes internally and with customers meeting their expectations
- Update drawing lists on M2, with detailed dates of delivery to yard, approval dates, revision
- Check and Send drawings, List of Equipment (with PE) and Material lists for production (foundations, shop drawings, lining, cable lists) according to schedule
- Support, check, and coordinate designers assigned to the same project so that all documents are according to Customer’s requests, contract and ALMACO’s standard.
- Be aware and concerned of other Departments’ needs and constraints
Additionally, in this position, your responsibilities will also include the following
- Participate to continuous Quality improvement by suggesting design evolutions. (Processes, templates)
- Be part of process improvements by making proposals on Asso or other design tools to improve efficiency and quality of design tasks
- Develop (and/or check) and keep up-to-date drawing libraries project standards and construction details for tailor-made items and components (library guard)
- Contribute to develop efficient tools and to the improvement of working methods
- Maintain efficient and courteous relationship with other Departments and be concerned by taking their needs and constraints
To be successful in this position, we will need to have
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2D, Microsoft XLS, Word
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good execution of arrangement/mechanical drawings
- Good execution of electrical/piping/HVAC drawings
- Good execution of Supervision on Rockwell FT view and linked to Historian/Vantage
- Good understanding of technical issues
For further inquiries about the position, please contact Engineering Manager, PS-EL-RM-LAU Gilles Dufraisse at email@example.com . Applications, including CV, will only be accepted if submitted online using the form below. If you have any questions, please contact Melanie Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Please note that by applying you are giving consent to ALMACO Group to keep your cv / resume in our database.