PURCHASER, GALLEY EQUIPMENT
As Purchaser, Galley Equipment, in our Catering Systems Division, you will hold the following key responsibilities
- Management of a portfolio of suppliers for a selection of product categories
- Transversal global purchasing responsibility for such portfolio within ALMACO Group and its divisions (ex. Service Division)
- Overall responsibility of GAL project purchasing for the dedicated category
Additionally, in this role, you will have the following specific responsibilities
- Closely cooperate with the Engineering Manager Galley to develop the relevant technical solutions
- Vendor and product market knowledge for product category
- Sourcing actions, mapping & evaluation of suppliers/vendors in the respect of our ISO rules and company Global Sourcing Management
- Develop and keep updated statistics, prices, and sources databases
- Provide organized feedback and participate to project estimation in terms of price level and other important information during the tendering phase (management of RFQs during the pre-sale phases)
- Put in place frame agreements whenever it is possible according to ALMACO Group purchasing rules
- Project purchase process (enquiry, negotiation, order, invoicing; contract management with suppliers)
- Placing material purchase orders through our ERP system, all along the project duration including during the installation phase, but not during warranty period.
- Project cost controlling of material
- Invoices checking, cost reporting and budget follow up
- Follow up of litigations and recharging suppliers/vendors (if any)
- Transmission in an organized manner of all contractual information to our Scheduling and Logistics team.
In order to be successful in this position, you will need to have
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Good technical understanding and interest to the Products
- General trade and negotiation skills
- Logistical knowledge (processes, rules, documentation)
- Initiative, reactivity, pro-active attitude, adaptability to a time-to-time stressful environment, team spirit, accuracy, and risk anticipation
- Respect of company processes and procedures
- Fairly good commands of Excel and MS Dynamics
For further inquiries about the position, please contact VP, Purchasing and Estimation, Stephane Denis at [email protected] . Applications, including CV, will only be accepted if submitted online using the form below. If you have any questions, please contact Melanie Hernandez at [email protected] .
Please note that by applying you are giving consent to ALMACO Group to keep your cv / resume in our database.