As Vendor Manager, in our Accommodation Systems Division you will hold the overall responsibilities for all projects purchased products, and works, as well as cost control. Additionally, you will be responsible for making project contacts for materials and turnkey/installation/service agreements.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Issue orders to suppliers and control on time delivery
- Follow up supplier’s manufacturing progress in defined categories
- Update project’s cash flow and budget cost control
- Hold supplier contract negotiations in defined projects
- Issue supplier reclamations to suppliers
- Invoice checking
To be successful in this position, you will need to have
- Technical knowledge of products and work scopes in marine and offshore industry
- Good negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of different manufacturing methods
- Good knowledge of supplier markets and supplier possibilities
- Good knowledge of materials and work requirements
- Ability to understand the meaning of total cost
- Ability to handle several tasks at the same time
- Ability to finish ongoing tasks
- Sense of responsibility and well organized
- Ability to focus on the essentials
For further inquiries about the position, please contact VP, Purchasing and Estimation, Mikko Jokinen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications, including CV, will only be accepted if submitted online using the form below. If you have any questions, please contact Melanie Hernandez at email@example.com.
- Please note that by applying you are giving consent to ALMACO Group to keep your cv / resume in our database.